- The Website Committee consists of parents and teachers and works to update, improve and maintain the external websites/portals of Stargate School.
- Most of the work consists of considering feedback from our community and finding ways to improve the websites and their integrated functions so that they maximize the value to the community.
- Work can include reviewing usability, content production, integration with other tools, eCommerce, and general communications.
- If you have a technical problem or suggestion, please email the committee. If you are looking for answers to commonly questions, please refer to the Website FAQ Page of the Community Portal.
Committee Contact Information
If you want to contact the committee, please send an email to:
- Lisa Griffin, Chair (303-255-3212)
- Rick Robinson
- Brad Pippert
- Mary Makowsky
- Laura Karstens
- Tina Donahue, Board Liaison
- Jane Baker, Staff Liaison
The website committee meets monthly or as needed to update and maintain the websites of Stargate School. If you would like to join us for one of our meetings or working sessions, please contact the chair or email the committee using the address above.
Related Documents are located on Forms and Files page.